[215] SPANGLISH

Posted: jueves, 12 de mayo de 2011 by Superhero!! in
1

It occurred to me improve my skills of english writting some of my posts in english. (at least I try...)
.
This is something slow by now, often I need to go to the google Translator to get some help to build my sentences. - And to be sure I don't write a very big stupid thing -
.
I have no problem reading long articles about woodworking, I understand very well, I would say about 90%. I usually read blogs like the one of Mr. Swarchz, some pages like Woodgears, and many others... I recently discover The Woodwhisperer page. There are a lot of interesting information in the web!!.
.
After one year of reading any sort of text about woodworking I have learned a lot of terms and technicisms. The funny thing here is that most of them I only can describe it in English, but I have no idea how to share it whit my friends in Spanish.
.
I usually think in mortises and tenons like "mortises and tenons" and never like "cajas y espigas". To me a chisel is a "chisel", not a "formón". It's weird when I'm standing in my woodworking shop and find my self thinking in a sort of mix English and Spanish languaje... Spanglish
.

 

1 comments:

  1. CRUDO says:

    que queeeeeee?? tanto buscarte, para al encontrate sea en ingleees= chalee carnaal toy triste jaja bueno no tanto